Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Meeting in Blekerslaan

Hi everybody,

I'm gonna arrive in Groningen thursday afternoon (16:10) and I will go to Blekerslaan then to say "hi" to the new students there and tell them that we might hang around in the living room a bit ;-)

Anyway, James, Tiff, just tell me when you arrive in Groningen and we meet either at Blekerslaan then or I can meet you at Tivoli. Just text me what time and place you prefer, I'll be there.

Ah, by the way...this is where we are...Tivoli is very close to Hanjos place where Frauke, Flo, Lia and I will stay just about 150 meters...and we all know of course, that Blekerslaan is not far either!


I think my dutch number isn't working anymore...use the german one, ok?

See you soon!!


Christoph

1 comment:

James Norman said...

Hey Christoph,

I'll be at the Tivoli after 16:00. I think I may try to catch up on some sleep, so just come on over after you stop by Blekerslaan.

James