Friday, March 14, 2008

Less than a week!!!

Hi everybody,

wow, only about a week to go!!! To see who's gonna be there on which days I launched Excel...here you go:



Taking a closer look yields the following distribution:


Well, you might notice that I was a bit too much involved in all that statistic stuff at university recently...

Anyway! Looks like saturday is the day when all of us are gonna be there!!! So with Frauke and Karen we already have set up a meeting point and time to see Karen and Denise who are arriving on saturday:

Saturday, 19:30. In front of the "3 Gezusters" (I hope you remember that bar...).

But I'm sure we will meet before ;-)

For those who arrive friday: What do you think about meeting at Blekerslaan at noon or in the afternoon?? And: Is anybody else maybe already coming on thursday??? Molly's is waiting for us as I heard...

See you soon!!

Christoph


4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be in Groningen on Thursday. Can we all meet at Molly's sometime that evening?

Unknown said...

This is James btw.

Christoph said...

Hi James,

sounds great to me!!! I will probably be there on thursday so of course it'll be Molly's then...

Where are you staying?

Christoph

James Norman said...

I'm staying at Tivoli. You?