Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Blekerslaan Reunion 2008

Hey everybody,

I made a little mistake in my email to you.
As I know, friday (march, 21st) and monday are holidays in a lot of countries. So I think that date on easter is the best for most of you. If anybody knows a better date, let's discuss that.

I would suggest to arrive thursday (march, 20th 2008) and leave monday (march, 24th 2008).

I might stay a little bit longer, so if anybody is interested in the same, just tell me.


So come on now:

Who is coming?? Where are we staying?? What do we do over there??

Please write down what you think about it, if you want to bring some hundred litres of wine with you or whatever. Here's the place to do it!

Cheers.

Christoph

2 comments:

Luca said...

Ahhhh! I was waiting for this!
Of course i'll love to join the reunion meeting, but i'll be in France during that period...mmmmmmm so saaaaaaaad!

James Norman said...

I'm totally up for going as long as there's enough people going and we can get a date set in the next 2 months or so. Otherwise, I'm definitely going to make a trip this summer (and I'll make sure to get to Germany this time!!!!)