Thursday, July 12, 2007

Finally, a bit more time again...

Hi everybody,

since I didn't have a lot of time during the last year, I didn't write anything on the blog. But I was kind of surprised ;-) when I saw, that none of you did either...

Same problem? No time for those things anymore???

Well, for starters I will put some pics from the last months of my life, hoping that you'll add something from your lives as well.

If you have any problems with the log-in, just tell me, I'm sure we will manage it again to get you there...even you Carlos!!!

Ok, so enjoy the pics:















Javi went visiting me in Germany!!!





















Flo came to Mannheim.

















Went skiing in the alps with my friends
















Carneval in my hometown with my ex-girlfriend.
















Sailing in Holland in may. First time Flo went sailing!!!



Hope you got a short impression about the last 12 months.

So, now it's your turn...


Big hugs to all and

Viva Colonia!!!


Christoph

2 comments:

Luca said...

Ok Cristoph: stop steelin ideas ok? :-)

Christoph said...

What do you mean by "steelin ideas"???