Thursday, July 12, 2007

BLEKERSLAAAAAAN WAKE-UP!!

Here we are guys: it's almost a year since someone wrote somethin on this blog, then
I was talkin with Cristoph on MSN and he was threat me about post something! ehehe..

I'm pretty sure you're all doing great with your stuff, and maybe you're too busy (or lazy, like me!) to write an email, but what about make fresh start with this blog?
Just an update about where you are and what did you do on this year... i start first!

- I moved to Milan to continue my study in Psychology, and in a year and half i'm going to finish..well...maybe somethin more but that's it: i'm takin easy, not stress at all!;-)
- I had the great idea of join the Erasmus Student Network association, and now i'm runnin a section in my University, so i'm still gettin in touch with the wonderful Erasmus world- only one problem: too many Spanish in this city!;-)
- Thanks to ESN, i travelled a lot around europe: Germany, Czech Republic, France...and thanks to ESN i've to spend this summer studing 'cause my last exams were a shit!
- Also if i know a lot of Erasmus Students, my English is going worst and worst: i realized it chattin' with Chema...we understood each other perfectly!
- I miss the Netherlands too much: there was an Internationl Food exibition two months ago here in Milan and i bought 50euro of stropwaffels (not kiddin)

Then here the idea:
What do
you think about a meeting again in Groningen?

with Cristoph we're thinkin about Spring 2008, so we all have the time to plan our trip, but we can also use this blog for collectin ideas about...

(ok relax i'm not thinkin about bring 120 liters of wine again like the previous time!)

Ok guys, your turn...be Blekerslaanians again!

Peace and Love

Luca
----------

www.esnmilano.it


No comments: