Saturday, March 25, 2006

ME or it is better to say " ANTONIO" in my crazy life



Hey My friends!!!!!!!!!! Great idea Christoph!!!! I knew that something like that you were able to create after your amazing video, which you made for us about the wonderful experience to meet all of you. Is nice to have the chance to go to this page and realize what is going on in our lifes. About my life..... what Can I say..... I just try to enjoy as much as I can what I am doing.... I am studying my last year at university..... working for a consulting company( as a public relation) and the most important is.... going to the beach, going out with friends, doing barbacuis and so on. It is a pity but I am not able to go and meet all of you in the Queen´s day, but next time I promiss I will do my best.

And now my friends, just continue doing the best to keep this great idea adding your comments.

PD: I add a picture which you can realize that I am a responsible guy hehehe

No comments: