Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hello there...



My dear Blekerslaanians.

I cant wait to see you all again soon - we had such a beautiful time on which I´m thinking so much and which turned my life so good. Please, the Italian crew, get rather a coach, start tomorrow and pick up all the people around the world and bring them to Groningen...Until the Queensday I will have finished my thesis and have hopefully more than one reason to celebrate. But before some leisure time in Budapest :-) I cant wait for that. Anything else is going fine - I´m really happy. So please all take care and we´ll see us very soon and make some more pictures for this great blog...

Greetings from here.

Flo

1 comment:

Christoph said...

Nice picture Flo, I remember that night... at least I think I do, mmmhh....not really sure anymore ;-)

Christoph