Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Dear Blekerslaan-ians!

Hey!

(This is my first post (don't really know how it works...)!)

Just wanted to say I had a great time seeing some of you all again!
After a troubled period from anywhere to everywhere I have finally moved to a permanent place in the Netherlands/Groningen again and I'm happy.
(basically a side-street on the way from Blekerslaan to the city centre when going out; just when passing the police station...the street on the right, with the coffee-shops and all).
Anyways,
The '08-reunion has just passed. Had much fun (thanks all).
See you next time maybe (in another place?)? (I like sun too!, not only Gro.-rain/wet snow!)

All the best/greetings/hugs/love or whatever, ofcourse also for the people who were not there/couldn't make it.

'Sala Hantle' and 'rustig aan',
"Nqa"!

Peter Sello

No comments: